Thursday, 18 November 2010

Relax and Rejoice

Finally, I found the time to make a new card. My last few weeks were so stressful! That comes along with being a student I guess. I'm still kind of in my exam weeks, so this is a real quick card and it was really inspired by my mental stage the last days. I had to craft and relax, maybe my crafting is a sort addiction with all states of suffering from withdrawal symptoms ;)

So here is my quick and easy relax card with my newest goodies from "The Greeting Farm".
Hope you girls can see the different dimensionals from the card. The sentiment pops out a bit more than the image. I'm not sure if I should add some glitter to spice up the card, I will see.

Challenges:
Sketch: Sparkle Dreams Challenge Blog
Very girly: Lollipop Crafts
Anything goes: Digi Doodle Shop's Best

Hopefully I have the time to make a few new projects in the weekend!!

Happy Crafting,

11 Comments:

coops said...

fabulous card stefanie.love the image and gorgeous paper and colours :D

xx coops xxx

Jóna said...

So cute card and beautiful choice of colors !

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it's ok to get it again :D
I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna

merniebug said...

Darling card. Great choice of colors, paper and embellishments. thanks for participating in this weeks DDSB challenge.

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Tracy said...

Great papers for that cute little image. I could use a little of that sentiment. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great card hun. Good luck with your exams. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

craftybunny said...

Delighful card.Love the colours,they're so pretty.Great layering up too.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Julie said...

Very pretty card. I love that floral paper. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's BEst
Hugs,
Julie

...just Peggy said...

Nice! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week.

...just Barbara said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Challenge! :D

Diane said...

Such a pretty card - love the colours! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Diane x

Post a Comment