Saturday, 20 November 2010

Mummy Birthday

I managed to craft again this week. My brother has his birthday soon and I still didn't have a greeting card. Of course, he is my older brother, therefore it must be a funny card about his age. My new Greeting Farm stamps "Spooktacular" were just perfect.
Now, the little mummy says: "Age is just a number... Mine is UNLISTED." just adorable. I don't know if you girls have just the same trouble to make men cards, but I find it so difficult. Especially the right amount of stuff on a card. So this time, I made it very easy for myself, I didn't put anything else on the card and it looks just fine.I know it is hard to see, but the image is layered on 3 different layers with small dimensionals.
And I found another function for Halloween stamps, so to all the little sisters, they work perfectly ;) For the challenge, my favourite things I have to admit that I love Halloween stuff and clean cards!!

Challenges:
My favourite things: Paper Romance Challenges
Anything goes: Hodge Podge Shop
Distressing: A Spoon full of Sugar

Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cute! What a great idea for a birthday card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Paper Romance!

coops said...

fantastic male card, i love the little mummy and cas layout and brilliant sentiment :D

xx coops xx

Linda said...

Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop.
hugs Linda

Mary Duffek said...

Fun card! Fabulous job.

Jessica L said...

LOL! Brilliant! Love the use of a halloween stamp in a non-halloween way. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop! Hope you join us again soon. BTW, I have candy on my blog if you're interested!

Post a Comment