Saturday, 16 October 2010

Winter Flowers

Time flies, at the moment. It is Saturday again and I haven't post a card this week. But for those who think I didn't do a thing, look at my Craft Room page. I organized my craft corner and took a few pictures.

Ok, back to my Winter Flowers card. It is a quick and easy one, with a really nice glitter snowflakes design paper. I love this one. It makes the whole card really shiny and glittery. I try to make another picture of the paper when it is dawn again. hope you can see the lovely design better then.
 Actually, I put the whole middle part on dimensionals, but it is almost impossible to get it on the picture. the lightning is horrible. It is night and I only have two table lamps and an old camera. So sorry for that, but it will not change soon. Yeah, I'm a student with a tight budget and all the money I have is already reserved for my local craft shop ;)

I made this card for a few different challenges, 4 to be precise. Maybe you find something you like there, I did... ;)

Challenges:
Sketch: Clean and Simple Stamping
Flower: ABC-challenge 
Winter Wonderland: A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge
Anything goes: Craftalicious Challenge

Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like your simple design and bold flower.

Bernadette Bliss said...

A great job with the sketch. Love it!

coops said...

beautiful card.the flower is stunning and i love the cas layout :D

xx coops xx

Krista Driessen said...

Beautiful card, well done !

gina g said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Craftalicious challenge this time. luv gina xx

Post a Comment