Saturday, 9 October 2010

A Friend

Finally, I found some time to craft this week. You can imagine that it was a horrible week with all the new stuff and no time to use it.
It's my first stamp from the greeting farm and I have to say, I'm totally in love with it. The cute boy is Hello Ian and he was my first Copic Markers project with black hair and a few effects. He is not perfect, but I'm quite satisfied with the way he looks.

I really need more greenish colours, the Moss one is my only one, that's the reason for the missing effects on the sweater. Hope you girls can forgive me the shortcoming :)


Hope you can see the different kinds of dimensions on this picture. the bees and the sentiment are glued on small dimensionals and the boy on higher ones. I love the outcome of this sketch. I find that this card is a very broad card in its use. It could be a no occasion card for a friend or a birthday card as well as any other thank you card. Furthermore, I used the Autumn colours Brown, Green, and Orange.

Challenges:
Sketch: Inspirational Card Sketches.
Birthday theme:Creative Inspirations
Autumn:Stampin' for the Weekend.

Winner:
I won the Creative Inspirations Challenge Number 86... So amazing!!

Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

coops said...

fabulous card stefanie.i love the image and super colouring.your layout is great :D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Nicola said...

Great card and not bad colouring with your copic pens either. He is a cute chap I have in my collection of TGF stamps but never thought of giving him black hair... Many thanks for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

Jackie said...

Very cute and a lovely take on Dawn's sketch. Thanks for joining in with the ICS challenge this week. :)

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great card. Like the retro paper and image.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Post a Comment