Friday, 22 October 2010

Flower Power Girl

I have no idea where my inspiration came from, but I was desperate to see some happy colours after all the rainy, cloudy days. It is difficult to influence the weather, so I took the colours into my project and  made a flower power girls card.

The flowers are decorated with pearls and a fine layer of Glimmer Mist. Actually, it is my first use of Glimmer Mist at all.
 It is a clean and easy card, but so cute. I love the paper from Wild Rose Studio and of course the Smirk paper of the nice girl. I'm such a big fan of the Smirk collection.


Do you want to know how my craft room looked like BEFORE and AFTER this card? Could be fun!! Check out my other page, the Craft Room Page! ;)

Challenges:
Sketch: Sparkle Dreams Challenge
Anything goes: Craftalicious Challenges
Free for all: Pear Tree Designs
Flowers: ABC- Challenge
Pearls, Mist, Ribbon: All Sorts Challenge


Happy Crafting,

6 Comments:

Mummylade said...

such a lovely card, the flowers are really nice. Thank you so much for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.

clare said...

Thanks for joining our 'free for all' @ PTD this week. Good Luck. x

Heidi said...

Super cute card. I love the ribbon embellishments you added. Thanks for playing the ABC F is for Flowers Challenge.

coops said...

gorgeous card stefanie.fab image and i love the paper and pretty pink colours :D

xx coops xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image and colour. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge. luv gina xx

Mandy said...

Lovely card..Gorgeous colours and image...thanks for joining us at Sparkle Dreams..
Mandy xx

Post a Comment