Friday, 1 October 2010

Fallen Angel

I know, it's already Friday and I'm a bit late, but I had so much to do with the preparations of my birthday party. So the card for this week had a bit inspiration of the party theme, the Fallen Angel from Smirks. I love the naughty image!!

At first I wanted to enter the purple and silver challenge, but I mistook the challenge into a pink and silver one... bummer ;) But I still like the colour combination thou.


And accidental I found other suiting challenges. :) By the way, the nice Sketch is from Dianna again, I love her sketches. They are so fun to use!

Challenges:
Sketch: Inspirational Card Sketches
Spots and Stripes:A Spoonfull of Sugar
Clean and Simple:My Partner in Crafting Crime

Girl power!! :D

Happy Crafting,

7 Comments:

bosenberries said...

Great sentiment and fab colours!! Thanks so much for playing with our Clean and Simple Challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

coops said...

fab card, great image and i love your colours and papers :)

xx coops xx

Nicola said...

Great fun party card... Great take on the sketch. Many thanks for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

Debs said...

Love your style, thanks for playng at ICS this week.
Hugs

Meredith said...

Sketches are all about interpretation, so it all counts! Great take on the sketch, love the bright colours. Thanks for playing with ICS this week!

Jackie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week. :)

Dianna said...

Cute card! Fantastic interpretation of my sketch! Thank you for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

Post a Comment