Sunday, 3 October 2010

Crea Weekend Hardenberg

Sunday was the best day of the year, the trade fair for creative people, the Crea Weekend Hardenberg (the Netherlands). It was so nice. Workshops, new techniques, enjoyable people and tons of crafting tools and stuff.



I have to admit that I bought one or two things ;) Goodies, goodies, goodies...

I love my prey: punches, distress ink, wood mounted stamps, clear stamps (lots of them), ribbons, brads, buttons, Copic paper, design paper, a heat resistant mat, cuttlebug embossing stencils and lot of other stuff. I'm so happy, I can't wait to use it all. But it is too late for today, so the crafting session has to wait until next week.

Happy Crafting,

2 Comments:

Linda said...

Vette buit XD

heb wel spijt dat ik niet gegaan ben, maar in mn eentje was toch stom geweest :P
Ik moet maar wachten op de kreadoe *duurtlang*

coops said...

wow lots of fabulous goodies stefanie.have lots of fun trying them all out :)

xx coops xx

Post a Comment