Thursday, 23 September 2010

Warmest Wishes

As you can see, I'm back again. It was a busy week and I'm so glad to have at least one new card finished. Thank you all for your nice and caring comments. it meant a lot to me.

Of course, I used one of my newest goodies at this card, my icicle Creatable. Love it, therefore I had to make a winter card. I had no choice at all!! :)


Isn't the stamp cute, I love my Artemio Snowmen stamp set and I'm so glad that I bought the brads at my last shopping tour. They matched perfectly.



Challenges:
Sketch: Sketch Saturday
Grid: Stamptacular Sunday Challenge
Anything goes: Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Carolyn said...

Stefanie, this is just gorgeous. I love the icicles. Is that a Martha Stewart punch. Great grid work, and that snowman is just darling. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Stefanie said...

Thank you very much! The icicle is from "Marianne Design" and is a die for the Cuttlebug and Double Do.

coops said...

gorgeous card.the snowman is fab and i love the icicles.

xx coops xx

Gemma said...

Hoi Stefanie, wat een geweldig klaartje heb je gemaakt, die ijspegels zijn echt super en de embossed background past heel erg goed bij onze challenge van deze week. Happy crafting and thanks for joining us at SSC Grid challenge this week! Hugs Gemma

Cazza said...

Stefanie this is a fab card - loving the icicles too and what a super cute image!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week on SS :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Post a Comment