Saturday, 4 September 2010

Trick or Treat

It's just in the beginning of September, but I thought it is time to make the first Halloween cards, even tho we still have some time until then. A simple thought, but my craft store around the corner didn't think so and told me that they have NO Halloween stuff at all!!! Shame on these guys. Of course, I have a few things left from last year, like my favorite Martha Stewart Halloween Punch and the cute Penny Black stamp sets...


The sketch for this card came from the lovely Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge #81 ~ Paper Romance Sponsor. I loved the sketch to work with. Simple but so much fun.

Happy Crafting,

3 Comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Fab card ...luv the image & great layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Nicola said...

Great trick or treat card. Great image and love how you have used the sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

Jackie said...

Great card, I love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at ICS this week :)

Post a Comment