Thursday, 16 September 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

I'm in a row for quick and easy cards, I guess. So there is not much to say. A good friend is pregnant and is expecting a sweet baby girl. When I saw the Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge number 83, I know that this would be the perfect baby card:

I almost forget to tell, this is one of the few card ones without any sign of a stamp image or text. I'm a stamp addict, so this is quite special :). Thanks to my partner in crafting Linda for the lovely background paper, the beautiful Nestability as well as the ribbon which perfectly matches the colour of my darker flower.


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Stacy said...

ooh! pretty card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! :)
Hugs,
Stacy

Dianna said...

Adorable card, Stefanie!! I'm so glad you found inspiration with my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

Nicola said...

Your friend will love this card as do I. It is just perfect. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

Meredith said...

I love that DP! Great take on the sketch, an adorable baby card. Thanks for playing with ICS this week!

coops said...

beautiful card.the pram is fabulous and gorgeous paper and colours :)

xx coops xx

Post a Comment