Thursday, 9 September 2010

Spidercat

At first, I have to apologise for my long blog abstinence. It is the first week of the semester and I had to do a lot of administration al work. But, I'm back again with another Halloween card and even the same image than my last card.

This card is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge number 119. I have chosen a colour scheme with only 3 colours: Black, Olive and Purple to gain a darker look , so the boys will love it as well.

The corners got a few stamp elements as well as my favourite brads, the screw alike ones. I love them. It is such a shame I have almost no Halloween design paper left. Now, I have to do everything with a few stamps and design-less craft paper. It works fine as well, but it would be a nice change. So maybe I'll do some on line shopping in the end of this month.

Happy Crafting,

1 Comments:

lucas said...

Can`t wait untill it`s halloween. I hope I`ll get a nice card like this. Good work!!!!!

Cheers Luke

Post a Comment