Friday, 17 September 2010

Get well soon

I'm visiting my family this weekend and my farther had another operation and is still laying in the hospital. Therefore, a get well soon card had to be made. The last sketch from Dianna was so wonderful, that I gave it another try and love the outcome. So simple but nice.


The stamp "get well soon" is stamped in a slightly darker colour than the card. The cup is not coloured, but sparkled with glitter.

I will be gone for a few days and not entering another card, not even to my Saturday challenges, because there is no time left. So, I will see you girls next week with new inspiration and a bit more time.

Happy Crafting,

3 Comments:

Dianna said...

Sending thoughts and good wishes to your dad, I hope he gets well soon! You embellished another adorable card! I'm really excited that you found so much inspiration from my sketch! Thanks again for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches! {{HUGS}} Di

Linda said...

I really like this one :D Great color combination.
Thanks to you I am following the card sketches blog as well. I might even become an addict like you ;-)

Anni said...

I really like this card! The colors, the sketch, everything!

Post a Comment