Sunday, 12 September 2010

Diva

The next card for this week is a quick and easy birthday card for all the divas out there. At first, I wanted to try and trick you all, because the red background is actually my last one in my stock and it was too small to fit on this card, so you can see a small cut line. I only had two choices, wait until Monday (until the shops are open again), or use the too small piece. I hate waiting and the next week can be a bit crowded (so no time to craft)...
The jewellery elements on the image are all sparkled with white glitter. The squares are actually a bit distressed, but it is hard to see on this picture.
For a real diva, there is never enough glittery and jewellery, so the corners are decorated with big, red stones as well. Corners are my favourites, I love to decorate them :D

I labelled this card as a birthday card, but it will also work as a no occasion card.. as long as the receiver is a full time diva of course ;)

I made this card for the Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge number 82.You girls have to check out the blog. They have lovely cards from their design team.

Happy Crafting,

1 Comments:

Nicola said...

Wow what a great for all those divas out there. Tahnk you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

Post a Comment