Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Harvest Festival

The German harvest festival is often mistaken with thanksgiving, but we don't celebrate that. We celebrate the harvest by eating, being together, having a good time and thanking for the good harvest with delicious food up to the next harvest season. It is not as commercial as the American one, but a very nice festival for the family.
My Autumn themes will not end, therefore, here is another one: my harvest festival card. It is the first time I used a "Digi Stamp" as well and it worked out wonderful. So, I really advise you girls to try these stamps... there are gorgeous and for free (of course not all of them).

Furthermore is this my card for the Create4Fun Challenge week 33. Hope you girls enjoyed this project as much as I did.

Happy Crafting,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment